Reinfoced rubber alloy hose Product Information:
Manufactured from a PVC and rubber alloy material.
- This hose exceeds requirements under BS5118/2.
- Rubber rubber alloy air hose has an excellent resistance to kinks and a smooth bore ensures an excellent flow rate.
- Nyflex rubber alloy air hose has an improve resistance to oil and fuel when compared to the resistance offered by PVC.
- All Nyflex reinforced rubber alloy air hoses are tyre wrapped or ease of storage and to keep the hoses dust free before use.
- The main uses are factory airlines, compressed air systems, spray systems, automotive industry and hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Temperatures –300c to +600c
- Nyflex rubber air hoses show no cracking at 20 degrees c when bent around a mandrel with an OD of 12 times the ID size of the tube.
Technical datasheets with sizes and price per 30 metre coil:
Nyflex rubber alloy is the real deal with a quantifiable Nitrile content, we do not offer filled grade PVC’s and pretend they are low cost alternatives to rubber hoses. The price point may be good but the life and integrity of the filled product will not be.