Nyflex oil resistant hose is suitable for the suction and discharge of black fuel oils, gas and oils with a low aromatic content, kerosene, paraffin diesel oil, naphalene oil, mineral based hydraulic oils, lubricating oils, greases and talloils.
Oil resistant hose is not suitable for use with benzene, petrol, spirits, Xylol, Toluol or solvents containing aromatics.
Nyflex oil resistant hose is manufactured from PVC Nitrile blend of raw material.
For equipment handling foods, chemicals, solvents and more
Temperatures –20c + 60c cold blend –45c.
Oils Chemicals (including gases, pure water) Foods (including fats) Solvents & Paints Powder Air Water, Hot water
Oil resistant hose technical information
- Vacuum: 711mm Hg = 94% at 20°C *
- Temperatures: -20°C to +60°C. Cold bend – 45°C *
- The wall is constructed from a rigid PVC spiral encased in flexible PVC
- Minimum friction and maximum flow is maintained by the smooth bore
- Good abrasion, rot and chemical resistance
- Excellent pressure and vacuum ratings
- Wide operating temperature range
- Good crush and kink resistance
- Nyflex can also supply non standard colours where required (subject to minimum order quantities)
TABLES OF AVAILABLE TUBING:
OTHER PRODUCT INFO:
- Constructed from a rigid PVC spiral encased in flexible PVC nitrile blend
- Stock sizes from 3/4” to 4” ID
- Weather resistant and durable
- Flexible hose